Monday, February 6, 2006

Do not walk in front of me today.

I am pissed.

Today is the third day I've gone without electricity. I want heat, I want light, I want to take a warm shower. Damn you, Puget Sound -- there's a cluster of 400 people here and you can't be bothered to send a crew? Hell, we even know where the problem is -- those two lines lying across Wyatt Way which arc every time you try tossing the switch remotely. Even the cable company has brought out a generator to power their amplifier.

I didn't get to watch my Steelers win the Superbowl. I had to settle for listening to the local sportswanks on the AM radio talk about how the Steelers didn't win the game, that the Seahawks were the better team that just made some mistakes.

Do not cross me today. I will bite your head off for the smallest perceived slight.

No comments: