Monday, January 26, 2004

Heh. People usually laugh when I talk about avocado rustlers. But they do exist, and they do make a fair bit of money.

Just finished watching the first series of Spooks/MI-5 on DVD. I hadn't seen them before (except episode 5); I mostly caught series 2 on A&E. If you don't have this already, get it now. I can't wait for the series 2 DVD; series 3 started filming this month.

Well, Tamara's skiing with her parents up in Banff, near Calgary, this week. Our house is too large for two people; with just me, it's downright empty. The only noises are the computers humming away and the click-clack of my keyboard. But, for a few days, I get to do the stuff that married guys don't normally get to do!

Stuff like sleeping in, leaving dishes in the sink, and eating stuff that I'm not supposed to eat. :-)

No comments: