Wednesday, September 18, 2002

My to-do list

Things seem to be cropping onto this faster than I have been taking them off as of late. Not that I couldn't keep up; I'm just being lazy.

This is my attempt to break my laziness through public humiliation.

  • Get tuxedos

  • Get addresses for remaining invites that were either returned or never sent

  • Call caterer (where's my menu?)

  • Get prescription filled

  • Water plants

  • Make curry

  • Implement MTM query functions for NeoCell

  • Make some prototypes of constraint templates

  • Get wedding program to Pastor Janet

  • Meet with Tom regarding professional development

  • Get noise canceling headphones to drown out loud damn annoying tech writer who sits in front of my office (just had to shut the door... grr...)

  • Make honeymoon plans more firmish (plane tickets?)

No comments: